Telephone: +44 (0) 203 802 0031
Graeme Bell has almost 20 years of experience representing clients in cross-border private equity transactions, mergers and acquisitions, public takeovers, distressed investing, and corporate restructurings. He has acted for private equity funds, hedge funds, sovereign wealth funds, and family offices as well as international corporations in the energy (oil & gas and renewables), technology, financial services, telecommunications, and infrastructure industries.
He has extensive experience on Africa-focused matters, but also has experience in other emerging markets, including Russia, Central and Eastern Europe, Asia, Latin America and the Middle East. He is dual qualified in England and Ireland and has worked in New York.
- Partner, Head of Private Equity, Cohen & Gresser, London
- Partner, DAC Beachcroft, London
- Partner, Head of London Office, Mason Hayes & Curran, London and Dublin
- Senior Counsel, Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld, London & New York
- Senior Associate, Ashurst, London & Frankfurt
- Private Equity and Asset Management
- Restructuring and Insolvency
- Energy — Oil & Gas and Renewables
- Legal Practice Course, 2001, Nottingham Law School
- Post-graduate Diploma in Law, 2000 — Nottingham Law School
- BA, German and Italian, 1999, University of Bristol
- Year of call/admission – England & Wales, 2003; Ireland, 2016