Telephone: +44 (0) 203 802 0031
Winston Bell-Gam’s practice focuses on the acquisition, financing, and project development of projects in power (conventional and renewable), infrastructure, healthcare, transport and insurance sectors in Africa, Middle East, Europe and Asia.
He assists commercial banks, developers, sponsors, investment managers and funds, development finance institutions, multilateral agencies, export credit agencies and governments with their project development and finance goals across Africa, the Middle East, Europe and Asia.
- Legal Director at HFW London 2018 – 2021
- Partner at Shakespeare Martineau (London) LLP 2017 – 2018
- Head of Legal at East African Development Bank 2015 – 2017
- Associate at Winston & Strawn (London) LLP 2013 – 2015
- Legal counsel at Uptonville foundation 2009 – 2013
- Associate at Ashurst LLP 2009 – 2013
- Associate at White & Case LLP 2005 – 2007 (including 12-month secondment to Tokyo office)
- Project Development & PPP
- Project Finance
- Energy & Power
- Nottingham Law School | 2001-2002